How To Watch IFC Without Cable
Are you inquisitive about watching IFC (formerly known as the Independent Film Channel) however don’t have cable? You can watch IFC with any of the following streaming services: Philo, Sling TV, FuboTV, YouTube TV, and DIRECTV STREAM.
This article describes the differences between those services that will help you determine which one might be high-quality to look at IFC without cable.
Streaming Services That Carry IFC
The following streaming services all carry IFC in their channel lineup. All you need is an internet connection.
IFC on Philo
Of all of the ways to observe IFC without cable, the most inexpensive option is Philo. Philo affords IFC in addition to over 60 other channels for $25/month.
Philo is supported on Apple iPhone and iPad (strolling iOS nine or more recent), Android phones and pills (walking five.0 or newer), Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, and Chromecast.
You can use your Philo credentials to join up to the IFC app and watch at the least some of the episodes there. See our evaluate of Philo TV for extra details in this amazingly low cost streaming service.
IFC on Sling TV
Sling TV’s Blue and Orange package deal each deliver IFC for $35/month. Both plans have over 40 other channels.
Sling TV presents a stay stream of IFC, so you can watch exactly what might be airing on IFC, simply as if you had cable.
Sling TV is to be had on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast and more, so it’s no longer a trouble to revel in IFC on a TV, pill, computer, or other smart devices. There are more channels to be had on Sling TV than what I’ve cited right here.
IFC on FuboTV
FuboTV is a superb region to move for sports however it gives many other greater wellknown channels as properly, together with IFC. IFC is offered as well as ninety+ other channels in its Family bundle for $64.99/month.
FuboTV offers a One Week Free Trial, however there is no contract so that you can cancel any time. If you cancel in the course of your unfastened trial, you may not be charged in any respect. Here are some features blanketed together with your subscription to fuboTV:
- stay nearby CBS, FOX, and NBC broadcast in many elements of the u . S . A .
- A ton of channels you commonly discover on cable like IFC, History, FS1, and more
- a cloud DVR for recording TV suggests
- circulation to two devices without delay (can upgrade to extra)
IFC on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is some other manner you can watch IFC. Channel applications with IFC begin at $69.99 consistent with month via the streaming services “Entertainment” package. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 3 streams concurrently in line with subscription
- a cloud-primarily based DVR
- channels like IFC and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and greater
IFC on YouTube TV
YouTubeTV also gives IFC stay on line, as well as countless storage area for recording your suggests. Plus, you may watch your library of recorded shows anywhere! The base package consists of IFC for $64.99 a month. Youtube TV helps Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more.
Watch IFC for Free
Four of the streaming services that convey IFC provide a loose trial. You can take gain of these and watch loose IFC for nearly a month or longer if you use exceptional email addresses. Let’s take a look at the loose trials available.
- Philo – gives a 7-day unfastened trial to Hulu Live TV
- fuboTV – offers a 1-week free trial
- YouTube TV – gives a 1-week unfastened trial
As lengthy as you cancel before the loose trial expires, you won’t be charged. You can cycle the free trials to get nearly a month of IFC unfastened. If you get creative with e mail addresses and charge techniques, you can watch loose IFC even longer.
Watch IFC Live on Roku
To watch IFC on Roku, follow these commands.
- Subscribe to a streaming carrier that carries IFC (Sling TV, YouTube TV, FuboTV, or Philo)
- On your Roku Menu, navigate to “Search” and press “OK” in your remote
- Enter the call of the streaming service you enroll in within the seek bar
- Select the streaming carrier and press “OK.”
- Select “Add Channel” press “OK” in your far off. If the channel is already established, “Go To Channel” may be an option.
- The App is now hooked up on your Roku. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the provider. IFC will be a channel to be had through the apps live TV guide.
Watch IFC Live on Fire TV
To watch IFC on Fire TV, observe those instructions.
- Subscribe to a streaming service that carries IFC (Sling TV, YouTube TV, FuboTV, or Philo)
- On your Fire TV Home display, click on on the search icon within the higher-left corner of the display.
- Enter the call of the streaming carrier you join inside the seek bar
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”
- Select “Download,” and the channel will install
- The App is now installed to your Fire TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to join the service. IFC will be a channel available thru the apps stay TV guide.
Watch IFC Live on Apple TV
To watch IFC on Apple TV, observe these instructions.
- Subscribe to a streaming provider that incorporates IFC (Sling TV, YouTube TV, FuboTV, or Philo)
- Scroll proper to the search icon inside the upper-left corner of the display screen
- Enter the call of the streaming carrier you enroll in within the seek bar
- Select the streaming carrier click the cloud icon, and the channel will set up
- The App is now installed on your Apple TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the carrier. IFC will be a channel available thru the apps live TV manual.
Watch The IFC App on Roku, FireTV, and More
While all of the streaming services stated above are supported on Roku and Amazon Fire TV Stick, you may need to look at IFC at the IFC app. Not to fear, the IFC app is available on several streaming devices, and you can use your login credentials from YouTube TV, FuboTV, or Philo to unlock all of the content to be had at the IFC app.
How To Watch on Your Device
For our instance, let’s expect we have a Philo subscription and a Roku. We can comply with the stairs underneath to get the IFC app working on our device. While the stairs beneath use Philo and Roku to observe IFC, maximum streaming services and gadgets will have the identical method.
- Go to the channel save or app shop in your tool. On Roku, it’s known as the “Channel Store.”
- Search for “IFC”
- Add the IFC app to your device and then open it.
- Your Roku tool will then display you an activation code and a URL.
- Using a pc or mobile net browser, you visit the URL.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. I’m entering the username and password I use for Philo.
- Once you sign in on IFC’s website, your TV display screen will refresh. You must now have get entry to to all of the video content material the app offers.
Supported Streaming Devices
The IFC app is supported on all the following streaming gadgets:
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV