How To Watch ESPNU Without Cable
You can stream and watch ESPNU stay on line while not having to pay for a cable TV subscription. You simply want a subscription to one of the following streaming services that deliver ESPNU: Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, Vidgo, YouTubeTV, FuboTV, or DIRECTV STREAM.
How to Stream ESPNU
Each of the streaming services below carries ESPNU in their lineup. All you need is is an internet connection. While you can watch on your web browser or mobile device, you can watch ESPNU on your TV using a streaming device or smart TV supported by the streaming service.
Watch ESPNU On Hulu
Hulu Live TV offers ESPNU, ESPN, ESPN2, and over 60 other channels for $64.99/month.
- The primary bundle comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR garage. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu On-Demand streaming library
- Hulu is to be had on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
Watch ESPNU Online With Sling TV
To watch ESPNU via Sling, you want to have the Sports Extra Package for a further $11 according to month. Not to be had if you most effective subscribe to Sling TV Blue. You have to have Sling TV Orange ($35 + $eleven for Sports Extra – $46 according to Month) or Both Blue And Orange ($50 + $15 for Sports Extra – $65 according to month).
Aside from one of the maximum complete sports activities programs on the Internet, Sling also affords access to AMC, History Channel, A&E, and plenty of greater pinnacle channels formerly most effective discovered with a cable or satellite tv for pc subscription. Sling TV allows you to observe sports on-line or on maximum TV streaming devices with out a contract required. Sling additionally offers on-demand, a cloud DVR, and greater. Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s now not a hassle to enjoy ESPNU on a TV, pill, laptop, or different smart gadgets.
Watch ESPNU on Vidgo
Vidgo is a more recent streaming provider that gives fairly aggressive pricing over other live streaming offerings. Vidgo consists of ESPNU, in its Core package deal, along with over 60 different channels. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $$$ consistent with month.
Vidgo doesn’t force you into a agreement, and you could cancel any time. They do offer promo pricing for brand spanking new subscribers, which you may cancel inside the first 3 days at no fee.
Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also circulate the provider on up to 3 devices on the same time.
Stream ESPNU with DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch ESPNU. DIRECTV STREAM gives three channel applications, with ESPNU being available on three of them The most low cost plan with ESPNU is the “Choice” package deal, priced at $84.99 per month. All DIRECTV STREAM plans include the subsequent features:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously in line with subscription
- a cloud-based totally DVR
- channels like ESPNU, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and extra
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and greater
Watch ESPNU on YouTube TV
Another streaming carrier that offers ESPNU, a slew of other channels, and a pleasing set of functions is YouTube TV. They additionally provide the subsequent
- get entry to to ESPNU, CNN, ESPN, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- limitless cloud DVR storage
- flow on 3 gadgets at once
- Youtube TV helps Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also again to Roku devices after settling a dispute among the 2 businesses.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
ESPNU on FuboTV
FuboTV is an excellent location to move for sports. ESPNU is available when you add the FuboTV Sports Extra bundle for $10.99 to the FuboTV Family plan priced at $64.99/month (after a 7-day loose trial). The general is a piece at the high-priced aspect at over $seventy five in step with month.
The FuboTV app is available on primary systems, together with AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Watch ESPNU for Free
Six of the streaming services that deliver ESPNU offer a loose trial. You can take advantage of these and watch unfastened ESPNU for over a month or longer in case you use one-of-a-kind e-mail addresses. Let’s observe the loose trials available.
- Hulu Live TV – gives a 7-day loose trial to Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV – gives a 1-week free trial
- fuboTV – Offers a 1-week free trial
By choosing up each streaming carrier and dropping it before the unfastened trial expires, you can watch ESPNU loose for about 31 days.
Watch ESPNU on Roku
To watch ESPNU on Roku, comply with these instructions.
- Subscribe to a streaming provider that carries ESPNU (Sling TV, FuboTV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, etc)
- On your Roku Menu, navigate to “Search” and press “OK” for your far off
- Enter the call of the streaming provider you join within the search bar
- Select the streaming carrier and press “OK.”
- Select “Add Channel” press “OK” in your far off. If the channel is already set up, “Go To Channel” might be an option.
- The App is now set up in your Roku. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to enroll in the service. ESPNU may be a channel to be had through the app’s stay TV manual.
Watch ESPNU on Fire TV
To watch ESPNU on Fire TV, observe these commands.
- Subscribe to a streaming carrier that incorporates ESPNU (Sling TV, FuboTV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, etc)
- On your Fire TV Home screen, click on the search icon in the higher-left nook of the display.
- Enter the name of the streaming provider you subscribe to within the search bar
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”
- Select “Download,” and the channel will set up
- The App is now installed on your Fire TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to join the service. ESPNU will be a channel available through the app’s stay TV manual.
Watch ESPNU on Apple TV
To watch ESPNU on Apple TV, observe these commands.
- Subscribe to a streaming carrier that includes ESPNU (Sling TV, FuboTV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, etc)
- Scroll proper to the hunt icon within the top-left nook of the display
- Enter the call of the streaming service you enroll in in the seek bar
- Select the streaming provider click on the cloud icon, and the channel will install
- The App is now established for your Apple TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to enroll in the service. ESPNU may be a channel to be had via the app’s live TV manual.
Streaming with the ESPNU App
While you could’t purchase a subscription to ESPNU directly, if you join any of the live TV streaming services above, you could prefer to use the ESPN app (Formerly referred to as WatchESPNU). The ESPN app gives live, and on-demand suggests and stay video games to all ESPNU branded channels to be had out of your TV streaming subscription. If you join ESPNU+ (ESPNU’s top class provider), it is also to be had via the ESPN app.
You can use the ESPN app on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation four, iOS, and Android devices. You can watch the following channels via the ESPN app: ESPNU, ESPNU2, ESPNU3, ESPNU+, ESPNUU, ESPNUews, ESPNU Deportes, SEC Network, SEC Network +, Longhorn Network, ACC Network Extra, ESPNU Goal Line, ESPNU Buzzer Beater, and ESPNU Bases Loaded Networks.
Using The ESPNU App on Roku and Other Devices
Once you join one streaming carrier in the article, you may watch thru the streaming carrier’s app. For example, ESPNU is available to look at via the Live TV phase of Hulu’s app. However, you may also watch all the ESPNU branded channels of their lineup via the ESPNU App for your supported device. Below are the stairs to free up your ESPNU channels on Roku. Other streaming devices and feature a very comparable process.
- Go to the channel store in your device.
- Please look for the ESPN app, and upload it to your tool.
- Open the app, and click the placing tools from the pinnacle right of the menu.
- Then choose “Account Information” and then “TV Provider.”
- Your Roku tool will offer an activation code and the URL https://espn.Com/energetic.
- Using an internet browser on your computer or mobile tool, visit https://espn.Com/active and entered the supplied code.
- You will then be asked for the TV provider you signed up for that has ESPNU. You will then log into the provider the use of the credentials from the TV streaming service you’re subscribed to. ( For example, I used my Hulu credentials)
- Once you successfully log in, The ESPNU App screen will refresh and list your TV provider.
- The ESPN app is now installation. In the ESPN app, you ought to be able to visit “Browse,” then “Channels” and watch any channels indexed that your TV streaming carrier presents. (Hulu in My case)