How to Watch CNN without Cable
Yes! You can watch CNN stay while not having a satellite tv for pc or cable TV subscription. All you want is a subscription to one of the following live TV streaming services: Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, DIRECTV STREAM, or YouTube TV. Each service incorporates CNN in its channel lineup. This article will provide an explanation for that’s the exceptional option for you
Streaming Services With CNN
The following streaming services will permit you to watch CNN stay with out cable.
CNN on Hulu Live TV
Live streaming of CNN is available via Hulu Live TV. As with Sling, you can get a 1-week unfastened trial to look at CNN stay freed from rate. Previously Hulu changed into recognised for its enormous on-demand streaming library. Hulu Live TV consists of the subsequent features:
- Over 60 stay neighborhood and cable channels, inclusive of CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, ESPN, and more. See Channels to your Area
- The basic package deal comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (Upgrades to be had)
- Watch on 2 monitors immediately. (Upgrades to be had)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes whole Hulu streaming library
- supported on Roku, Fire TV Devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, iOS, Android, and greater.
CNN Streaming on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another way to look at CNN stay with out cable. CNN is a part of their “Entertainment” bundle for $69.99. The plan includes the subsequent capabilities:
- watch three streams concurrently in step with subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like CNN, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and greater
You can take a look at out this streaming carrier through this online offer or study approximately it in our DIRECTV STREAM overview. They do not require a settlement and you can cancel at any time. Also, they give you a full refund in case you cancel inside 14 days of subscribing. You can check out the whole thing this provider offers in this promo page or examine about it in our DIRECTV STREAM evaluation.
CNN on Sling TV
An less costly manner to stream live CNN is with Sling TV. Subscribers will need to sign up for Sling TV’s Blue or Orange Package for $35 consistent with month. You can do this promo offer and spot if this answer will be just right for you.
- Access to CNN, AMC, History Channel, A&E, and different channels on Sling TV
- Sling also gives on-demand and a cloud DVR
- You can circulation up to 3 gadgets concurrently on the Sling Blue plan. The Orange plan limits you to at least one stream at a time.
- Supported on Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS gadgets, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and extra.
- Includes a cloud DVR along with different excellent functions
CNN on YouTube TV
YouTubeTV also offers CNN streaming live. CNN is protected within the base package deal for $64.Ninety nine a month.
- Get admission to to CNN, ESPN, FS1, Local Network Channels, and over 70 different channels
- limitless cloud DVR storage
- flow on three gadgets immediately
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and greater. The YouTube TV app has also again to Roku gadgets after settling a dispute among the two businesses.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
Watch CNN for Free
Some of the streaming offerings that bring CNN offer a free trial. You can take advantage of those and watch free CNN for nearly a month or longer if you use different e mail addresses. Let’s look at the unfastened trials to be had.
Hulu Live TV – gives a 7-day free trial to Hulu Live TV
YouTube TV – offers a 1-week loose trial
As long as you cancel before the free trial expires, you won’t be charged. You can cycle the free trials to get nearly a month of CNN unfastened. If you get creative with electronic mail addresses and payment methods, you can watch loose CNN even longer. Doing this will also assist you to test out the numerous live TV streaming services to see which one you want the excellent.
Watch CNN on Roku
To watch CNN on Roku, observe these commands.
1. Subscribe to a streaming service that includes CNN (Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, or DIRECTV STREAM)
2. On your Roku Menu, navigate to “Search” and press “OK” on your far off
3. Enter the name of the streaming service you subscribe to within the search bar
4. Select the streaming service and press “OK.”
5. Select “Add Channel” press “OK” to your far flung. If the channel is already hooked up, “Go To Channel” may be an choice.
6. The App is now installed in your Roku. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. CNN can be a channel to be had through the app’s live TV manual.
Watch CNN Live on Fire TV
To watch CNN on Fire TV, comply with these instructions.
1. Subscribe to a streaming provider that includes CNN (Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, or DIRECTV STREAM)
2. On your Fire TV Home screen, click on at the seek icon within the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Enter the name of the streaming provider you subscribe to inside the seek bar
4. Select the streaming provider and press “OK.”
5. Select “Download,” and the channel will installation
6. The App is now established on your Fire TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to join the service. CNN can be a channel to be had via the apps live TV guide.
Watch CNN Live on Apple TV
To watch CNN on Apple TV, comply with these instructions.
1. Subscribe to a streaming carrier that carries CNN (Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, or DIRECTV STREAM)
2. Scroll proper to the search icon inside the upper-left nook of the display screen
3. Enter the call of the streaming provider you enroll in inside the seek bar
4. Select the streaming service click on the cloud icon, and the channel will installation
5. The App is now mounted in your Apple TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to enroll in the service. CNN can be a channel available via the apps live TV manual.
Watch with the CNN App
In order to circulation CNN live through the CNN app, you need to input your TV provider credentials. Most suppose you want a cable provider login to utilize the CNN app, but that isn’t the case. Currently, Hulu Live TV and DIRECTV STREAM debts will work to unlock the CNN app.
You can even download the CNN app on your Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire TV and watch on your television the usage of your Hulu Live TV or DIRECTV STREAM credentials. There are specified instructions inside the subsequent segment on putting in and activating the CNN Go app in your streaming device.
How To Watch on Your Device
For our instance, permit’s assume we’ve got a Hulu Live subscription and a Roku. We can comply with the stairs beneath to get the CNN app running on our device. While the steps underneath use Vidgo and Roku to look at CNN, most streaming offerings and gadgets can have the equal procedure.
1. Go to the channel keep or app keep in your device. On Roku, it’s known as the “Channel Store.”
2. Search for CNN Channel
3. Add the CNN app for your device and then open it.
4. Your Roku tool will then display you an activation code and a URL.
5. Using a computer or cellular internet browser, you go to the URL.
6. You will then be requested for a TV issuer and a username/password. Enter the username and password you operate to your Hulu Live TV account.
7. Once you check in on CNN’s internet site, your TV display will refresh. You have to now have get right of entry to to all of the video content the app presents.
Supported Streaming Devices
The CNN Go App is supported on all of the following streaming devices:
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- and extra